2009年6月27日 星期六

R.I.P. MIKE

Artists on Twitter have posted their thoughts after Michael Jackson's death:

Ice T: Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.


Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

Fat Joe: Wow this has to be one of the top 3 worst days of my life R.I.P Michael Jackson!!!

Rev Run: Rip MJ! Dream as if u'll live 4ever, Live as if u'll die 2day. U only live once, but if u do it right dats all u need! U did it Big MJ!!

Diddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Akon: MJ will be remebered as the greatest! I was blessed and honored to be able to sit in the same room with todays insperation for pop music!

沒有留言:

張貼留言