2009年5月4日 星期一

What's next ?

This is my first blog sharing my mind , my lifestyle , my rhyme and my ride...wuteva..
Let's see if ya' can dig mo' here..pz..

My first FBM fixie..The sword...may be the 1st FBM of HK too...I hope...lolz



車架 (Frame): FBM THE SWORD Original DropOut
龍頭 (Stem): Truvativ
手把 (Handlebar): B-Witch
座管 (Seatpost): Thomson elite
座椅 (Saddle): Snuff Bmx saddle

曲柄 (Crankset): All City 612 Crankset
BB (Bottom Bracket): 台灣制
齒盤 (Chainring): All City 612 Chainrain
鉗齒輪 (Cog): Phil Wood 19T
鍊條 (Chain): KMC Z410 Red
踏板 (Pedal): Colony bmx pedal
皮帶 (Straps): ----

前花鼓 (Front Hub): GranCompe
前鋼絲 (Front Spokes): 黑色
前輪圈 (Front Rim): H+ Son
前胎 (Front Tire): GranCompe 700c x 23

後花鼓 (Rear Hub): GranCompe
後鋼絲 (Rear Spokes): 黑色
後輪圈 (Rear Rim): H+ Son
後胎 (Rear Tire): Specialized 700c x 28

沒有留言:

張貼留言